aries-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RFC 98 (Transactions in OSGi) implementation
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 11:24:04 GMT
Actually, the TransactionManagerFactoryBean and HowlLogFactoryBeans
should have been deleted (I've just removed those from servicemix
trunk).
They were used when this bundle was using spring-dm as an extender,
but  I have refactored it to use a plain BundleActivator instead, but
forgot to delete those two files.
So only the following classes are used:
  * Activator: the bundle activator that also implementents the
ManagedServiceFactory so that the transaction manager and underlying
transaction log can be configured through the ConfigurationAdmin
  * TransactionManagerService: the class responsible for creating and
registering the TransactionManager in OSGi (this class could be
refactored in the Activator, but I'd rather keep it separate)
  * GeronimoPlatformTransactionManager: a transaction manager derived
from the plain geronimo transaction manager that allows a better
integration with spring

I'd like to keep the spring enhanced integration if possible, as it's
completely optional, and there are a lot of spring users that might
want to use that instead of hitting difficult to debug problems
related to transactions.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet