aries-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Running TCKs on our code
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:36:32 GMT
On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good question. AFAIK, that's the same problem than with specs and TCK
> are only available to members but I may be wrong.
> I'm sure David has the answer ...

I am not sure about the TCK for EEG specs, but the Core+Compendium TCK
was a PITA to use and required a fair amount of 'patience', since the
'deliverable' is bundled with the RI in the test rig. When I left the
Alliance, there were some talks about modernizing the TCK rig, but I
have no info if this has happened or not.

What I am trying to say; "Running the TCK at ASF" may sound simple,
but I think it is not, and better be left for the interested
individuals to do so. And Certification is (IIUIC) not required unless
we want to say it is "Certified Implementation of ..."

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er