aries-dev mailing list archives

From The Dweller <bardwel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial Contribution from IBM
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:08:24 GMT
It's meant to be there, suspect it's fallen off the back of the lorry on the
way to the svn repo. I'll send the track & trace gnomes out to go check the
roads between here & there and look for a lonely looking crate with
'com.ibm.osgi.web' stamped on the side.

Back in reality, it'll probably make it's way in once Jeremy is next about
=) it's absence should not affect the build from functioning for the
remaining delivered bundles.

Regards,
Ozzy