aries-dev mailing list archives

From The Dweller <bardwel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial Contribution from IBM
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 19:15:41 GMT
I blame the gnomes ;-) (I would blame the gremlins, but they get enough bad
press) indeed, that one is supposed to be present too.

When considering trunk/* worth also considering the 2 bits of fn mentioned
in the readme that the gnomes have run off with. The rfc66 related fn, and
the application.mf processing api.

I like the maven bits I've seen so far of blueprint, I have little
familiarity with maven, but it integrated fairly well with eclipse, tho I
did have a few problems with it not letting me see the exports (declared as
configuration on the bundle?) from within the eclipse plugin managing
pom.xml, that's likely just an issue with the plugin.

Regards
Ozzy