aries-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Namespace handler that I can use to extend service
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:16:41 GMT
I browsed through the code and it wasn't clear to me if I could do this:

     <service interface="com.acme.FooService" slp:slp-
url="service:foo:zookeeper://CHBE00034/myqueue">
         <service-properties>
             <entry key="com.acme.service.datcenter" value="$
{location}"/>
             <entry key="com.acme.service.priority" value="$
{priority}"/>
         </service-properties>
         <bean class="com.acme.FooServiceImpl">
             <property name="datcenter"  value="${location}"/>
             <property name="priority"  value="${priority}"/>
         </bean>
     </service>

My namespace handler would be given the <service/> element and I could
introspect the service metadata and the bean metadata.

Regards,
Alan