aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Who has write access to Aries blog (was: Re: Aries Blog)
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 17:39:43 GMT
As long as it's not completely anonymous, i.e. email address provided this
sounds reasonable to me. However, I think it's important to make commenting
easy. Going through INFRA just to post a comment is not good IMHO.

I guess the question then remains, how do you check that the email address
is valid. You could make sure the comments are moderated and use the
moderator's best judgment or you could put in place some email confirmation
loop mechanism.
I guess it would be good to moderate comments anyway, just to make sure to
keep the spammers out...

my 2c,

David