aries-dev mailing list archives

From Tim J Mitchell <tim_mitch...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Registering JMX Mbeans in an external MBean Server
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 16:21:01 GMT
Hi,

My name is Tim Mitchell and I work for IBM using Apache Aries. I'm
currently looking at using the OSGi JMX MBeans and need a method of
accessing the MBeans and registering them in an external MBean server.
I am raising a JIRA and supplying a patch for a factory class to allow
this. I'd be interested to hear peoples opinion on this suggestion.

Thanks

Tim Mitchell
Software Engineer
Websphere  Enterprise Foundation Technologies
MP211
IBM UK Labs, Hursley
tel. no: +44 (0)1962 818879
internal tel. no: 248879