aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@googlemail.com>
Subject Goat fixes
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2010 20:43:22 GMT
Hi Holly and Ozzy

I've made a number of fairly small fixes to GOAT over the weekend. I had
to step through the code that creates relationships so I documented it
by adding a couple of slides to the charts that Holly appended to
ARIES-319. I created a documentation directory in SVN and checked the
slide deck in here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/aries/documentation/samples/goat/.

Not sure where I'm going next. The z-ordering needs fixing, but it might
be better to wait till we have services as top level entities. The other
thing that I can see that needs fixing is that switching provider is not
working - so I will most likely do that. I'd also like to move the
relationshipElement colours out to a configuration component - did
either of you have ideas about how this should be done?

Zoƫ