aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r957403 - in /incubator/aries/trunk/application: ./ application-itests/src/test/java/org/apache/aries/application/runtime/itests/ application-obr-resolver/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/application/resolver/obr/
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:26:11 GMT
I don't think a two step will work because the local repo results
don't get added into the resolve result so it would still fail.

I think if we took the locals repo and wrapped them to not be locals,
I.e. IsLocal returns false, then we could do what we want.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org