aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for June 2010 (aries-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 20:57:29 GMT
Hi,

I have created a draft board report for June here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIES/June+2010

I have marked two of the three TODOs towards graduation as done. We
now have a release so I marked it as done, and I think we have managed
to build a community here, I know we need to maintain it and there is
work there, but I think we have what is needed for graduation, if
people disagree we can remove the "done" marker and discuss how we can
improve.

The deadline is June 9th, so we have just over a week to get this
agreed and uploaded to the incubator wiki.

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham