aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject application-obr-resolver and CapabilityImpl and ResourceImpl
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:02:49 GMT
Hi,

I am updating the application-obr-resolver to use the bundlerepository
1.6 API as a part of this I have to make some of the classes implement
the bundlerepository API rather than the pseudo standard OBR API. I
have made the changes to to enough of the classes to make the tests
pass, but it doesn't appear that the ResourceImpl and CapabilityImpl
classes are used.  Since they are in the implementation package which
is not exported and they are not used I am going to delete them.
Without having any tests, or knowledge of how they were to be used I'm
not sure what the point is in trying to correctly implement the
interfaces.

Shout if you know of a reason to save these orphaned classes.

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham