aries-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r957403 - in /incubator/aries/trunk/application: ./ application-itests/src/test/java/org/apache/aries/application/runtime/itests/ application-obr-resolver/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/application/resolver/obr/
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:18:20 GMT
Hi

This seems reasonable to me.  Does this mean we need to run the felix
bundle repository Resolver.resolve() twice?

1. generate the required resource for deployment.mf, without using
local repo, assuming we need to run Resolver.resolve() then
Resolver.getRequiredResources() to get the required resource.
2. after adding the local repo, try to see the result of Resolver.resolve().

Thanks

Lin