aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JNDI and proxying
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 20:21:42 GMT
I'm still a little concerned about this. I have two concerns:

1. How does the client deal with the dynamism in the non-proxies case.
2. How does the client know whether they have a non-proxied object so it can be treated differently.

I'm a little concerned that the client needs to act differently in the proxied vs non-proxied
cases.

Alasdair Nottingham