aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Website navigation
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 07:06:51 GMT
Lin Sun wrote:
> Thanks Zoe!  What you are proposing is certainly much better than what
> we have now.

Thanks Lin.

The style sheet is checked in and appears to be working (thanks Guillaume) as I intended it
to. I still need to add sub-menus for most of the stuff on the navigation pages and then refresh
the navigation pages for the whole site. While I'm doing that it would be really useful if
people would just check that this works with the browser that they are running - in particular
IE. Other comments/suggestions for improvement would also be welcome :-)

Thanks, Zoe