aries-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Charters <gchart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website navigation
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 07:32:43 GMT
Hi Zoe, I've just given it a go on IE, Firefox and Chrome.  On IE and
Chrome, the menus appeared expanded when I loaded, but a reload made
them disappear.  They then did not expand on IE, so I think it's
broken on IE (but no worse than previously).

One other observation is the submenu font is quite small.  Would it be
possible to make it a bit larger, and perhaps reduce the gaps between
the menu items?

Regards, Graham.