aries-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Charters <gchart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website navigation
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 12:59:10 GMT
Hi Zoe,

Looking good.  I have just a few minor comments:

1.  The text wrapping for "pointers to osgi specifications" causes the
words to overlap a little.
2.  If you move down the submenu items with the pointer over the main
menu, then it switches to the next main menu item (makes navigating
short submenu items like jpa very awkward).
3.  If you could get the submenu to play a bleating sound when they
come up, that would be so cool ;-)

Thanks for doing this.  I think it makes a really good impression when
people come to the project.

Regards, Graham.

On 8 July 2010 11:29, zoe slattery <zoe.slattery@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Jeremy Hughes wrote:
>>
>> Hi Zoe, I've looked at the changes. Would it be possible to have the
>> submenu appear to the right of the top level menu when there is a
>> 'mouseover' on the top level item. I think that would make it feel
>> smoother.
>>

> OK - I had another look and changed my mind :-) I've checked in a modified
> css.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jeremy

>>> Thanks Jeremy - I'll modify the navigation pages first, apologies in
>>> advance
>>> if the web site navigation looks odd for a day or so while the site
>>> catches
>>> up...