aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI and proxying
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 04:57:22 GMT
How about this: when aries:services/ scheme is used to lookup a
service it will always return a non-proxied object. And if the user
really needs proxies he/she can use the standard osgi:service/ scheme
to lookup the services.

If there are no objections to this plan I will go ahead and update the
code accordingly.

Jarek