aries-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website navigation
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 13:50:08 GMT
Hi Zoe

Apologies if this has been mentioned by others.

- I found if I click on something from the submenu say
modules--blueprint, then the submenus are not available in the
blueprint page (http://incubator.apache.org/aries/blueprint.html).
In other words, the submenu is only avail in the landing page right
now.

- I found submenu for modules are a bit hard to navigate to, because
there is a rather larger gap between modules and the submenu box for
the modules.   It is often that the submenu box disappears while my
curser is in the gap, unless I move fast enough :)

Lin