aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@googlemail.com>
Subject Question on release process?
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:51:10 GMT
Hi

I have all the fixes we need in the 0.2-incubating-RCx branch. Now I
have a question about the next step of the process.

The next step is to run 'mvn release-prepare' I think. As we don't want
to release everything I believe I have to run it several times in each
of the projects to be released, so, from the top level of the checkout:

cd parent
mvn release-prepare

cd ../eba-maven-plugin
mvn release-prepare

cd ../blueprint
mvn release-prepare

Is this correct? Do I need the parent & eba-maven-plugin steps if
nothing has changed in them? I've tried comparing what is already in the
release repository here:
https://repository.apache.org/index.html#view-repositories;releases with
the bundles we make available for download and they don't quite match :-)

Zoƫ