aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: samples and .project, .classpath, .settings
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 16:38:18 GMT
Hi,

Having further investigated the problem is less widespread than
subclipse led me to believe. I am about to remove the following
.project/.classpath/.settings files

D       spi-fly/contrib/pilot_unmodified_consumer/SPIConsumerBundle/.classpath
D       spi-fly/contrib/pilot_unmodified_consumer/SPIConsumerBundle/.project
D       spi-fly/contrib/pilot_unmodified_consumer/ServiceLoaderAPI/.classpath
D       spi-fly/contrib/pilot_unmodified_consumer/ServiceLoaderAPI/.project
D       spi-fly/contrib/pilot_unmodified_consumer/MyServiceSPI/.classpath
D       spi-fly/contrib/pilot_unmodified_consumer/MyServiceSPI/.project
D       spi-fly/contrib/pilot_unmodified_consumer/MyServiceImpl/.classpath
D       spi-fly/contrib/pilot_unmodified_consumer/MyServiceImpl/.project
D       subsystem/subsystem-itests/.settings
D       samples-sandbox/wordassociation-sample/wordassociation-api/.classpath
D       samples-sandbox/wordassociation-sample/wordassociation-api/.project
D       samples-sandbox/wordassociation-sample/wordassociation-datasource/.classpath
D       samples-sandbox/wordassociation-sample/wordassociation-datasource/.project
D       samples-sandbox/wordassociation-sample/wordassociation-jpa/.classpath
D       samples-sandbox/wordassociation-sample/wordassociation-jpa/.project
D       samples-sandbox/wordassociation-sample/wordassociation-web/.classpath
D       samples-sandbox/wordassociation-sample/wordassociation-web/.project
 M      samples/blog/blog-assembly
D       samples/blog/blog-assembly/.settings

I'll raise a JIRA so I have something to associate the removes with.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org