aries-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject How to translate Spring JPA into Aries JPA
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 08:36:43 GMT
Hi,

Do we have an example showing what we define like this in spring

<bean id="transactionTemplate"
class="org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate">
<property name="transactionManager">
<bean class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTransactionManager">
<property name="entityManagerFactory" ref="entityManagerFactory"/>
</bean>
</property>
</bean>

<bean id="jpaTemplate" class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTemplate">
<property name="entityManagerFactory" ref="entityManagerFactory"/>
</bean>

<bean id="entityManagerFactory"
class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalEntityManagerFactoryBean">
<property name="persistenceUnitName" value="camel"/>
</bean>

but using Aries JPA and Aries Transaction now ?

Regards,

Charles M.
Apache ServiceMix, Camel and Karaf committer