aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aries web site
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 19:11:47 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know more about the benefits of moving. Plus I think
the next step would be a vote on whether we want to move, rather than
raising the JIRA, but that is just anal semantics.

Any chance you could point to info on this new CMS so I could take a look?

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham