aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 0.3-incubating release?
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:51:45 GMT
Hi,

You need to add the proxy and util modules in as the ones listed depend on them.

Alasdair

On 5 Dec 2010, at 14:45, zoe slattery <zoe.slattery@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> There has been a request to do a 0.3-incubating release. I'm happy to manage this again
(unless anyone one else wants to volunteer?) - but I want to check that we have general agreement
that now is the right time to do a release.

> The following components have been requested:
> Blueprint
> Transaction
> JNDI
> JPA
> JMX.
>

> Must-fix bugs:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-510
>
> So, is there any objection to doing a release now? Is anyone half way through doing something
that they want to finish? What other bugs need to be fixed before we release?