aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aries site
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:29:17 GMT
I've done most of the site conversion, the only real pain was the
downloads table. I suspect there are still a few more links to fix.

The site is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/aries/branches/site/

and there is a README explaining what I have done so far and some brief instructions for checking
out and building the site is anyone wants to do so.

I had thought that we should swap to using this on graduation. However, if we are going to
do a 0.3 release in the near future I'd like to switch over now. The main reason for this
is that I don't want to go through converting another set of downloads pages.

If we do this the next step is to get the site checked into CMS. So, does anyone object to
switching over in the near future?

Zoe

in here: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/aries/branches/site/

>> For the moment I have left the *.cwiki files because I'm finding them useful for
reference - but they will get deleted later.

>> The only reason that I've even checked it in now is that, although the bulk of the
conversion is done,  the conversion script hasn't handled links properly in quite a lot of
places. This means that I still have a lot of checking and fixing up to do.

>> One question: Given that I have to fix so many links anyway I'm inclined to remove
'incubator' everywhere - that would mean that we only use this site if/when we graduate. WDYT?