aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 0.3-incubating release?
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 18:14:48 GMT
Hi

In fact, looking at what has changed since the 0.2 release the easiest
thing would be to re-release everything. Here is a summary of the number
of changes in each module:

Parent 2
Testsupport 1
Web 3
Util 20
Proxy 72 (new)
Blueprint 72
Quiesce 7
JNDI 55
Application 158
JMX 13
Transaction 13
JPA 24
Blog sample 11
Ariestrader sample 2

I used this (eg for Blueprint) to get these numbers:
svn log -v -r {2010-09-06}:{2010-12-04} | grep trunk/blueprint | wc -l

Zoe

> Hi,
>
> You need to add the proxy and util modules in as the ones listed depend on them.
>
> Alasdair
>
> On 5 Dec 2010, at 14:45, zoe slattery<zoe.slattery@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> There has been a request to do a 0.3-incubating release. I'm happy to manage this
again (unless anyone one else wants to volunteer?) - but I want to check that we have general
agreement that now is the right time to do a release.

>> The following components have been requested:
>> Blueprint
>> Transaction
>> JNDI
>> JPA
>> JMX.
>>

>> Must-fix bugs:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-510
>>
>> So, is there any objection to doing a release now? Is anyone half way through doing
something that they want to finish? What other bugs need to be fixed before we release?