aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build failure since the pom update
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:31:31 GMT
My build still doesn't work. It is looking for:

Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/aries/proxy/org.apache.aries.proxy/0.3-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.aries.proxy-0.3-SNAPSHOT.pom

which isn't there. The file in the snapshot repo is:

http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/aries/proxy/org.apache.aries.proxy/0.3-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.aries.proxy-0.3-20101221.164459-1.pom

My understanding would say that having the pom and jar with
20101221.164459-1 instead of SNAPSHOT isn't right and would explain
the problem.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham