aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <hugh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aries site
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:14:34 GMT
On 10 December 2010 11:57, Alasdair Nottingham <not@apache.org> wrote:
> Just a small thing, but currently the main page title ends with -- $page.title
>
> Is this an error in the build or our source? Do you have any docs on how to edit?

Yeah, I was looking for that too, but even the markdown syntax doesn't
seem to say how to set the page tite.

> Thanks
>
> Alasdair Nottingham
>
> On 10 Dec 2010, at 10:35, zoe slattery <zoe.slattery@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I have fixed up most of the obvious problems with the new site, http://aries.staging.apache.org/.
I plan to ask Joe to switch us from using Confluence to using the CMS site later today. As
I haven't had much response to previous notes on this subject I'm making an assumption that
people are mainly happy with (or indifferent to) using the new CMS technology. It will certainly
make it much easier to maintain the web site :-)