aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1041367 - in /incubator/aries/trunk/jndi/jndi-legacy-support: pom.xml src/main/java/org/apache/aries/jndi/legacy/support/Activator.java src/main/java/org/apache/aries/jndi/legacy/support/LegacyInitialContextFinder.java
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 15:02:13 GMT
I don't understand the log message. It says "is not built into the
jndi-core project using JREInitialContextFactoryBuilder".

Did you change the JREInitialContextFactoryBuilder in a commit I missed?

I really think this kind of change could do with a work item. I put
this in to support Jetty and Virgo so I was very surprised to see it
go.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham