aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What about releasing something soon ?
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 10:45:26 GMT
Hi,

I don't think we should do a 1.0 release of blueprint, JMX or other
modules that implement an Enterprise OSGi test until we have them
passing the OSGi CTs.

Blueprint and JMX both have failures in the 0.2 release and I don't
know if these issues have been addressed. I will try to run the CTs to
see what the current situation is.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham