aries-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mark Nuttall <mnutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What about releasing something soon ?
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 11:08:13 GMT
Fair point. I agree that we should number our releases 0.x until our
components pass the OSGi CTs.

On that basis, our next release would be  "0.3-INCUBATING" in December
or "0.3" in January, depending on Guillaume and the Karaf team's
response.

Regards,
Mark

On 6 December 2010 10:45, Alasdair Nottingham <not@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't think we should do a 1.0 release of blueprint, JMX or other
> modules that implement an Enterprise OSGi test until we have them
> passing the OSGi CTs.
>
> Blueprint and JMX both have failures in the 0.2 release and I don't
> know if these issues have been addressed. I will try to run the CTs to
> see what the current situation is.
>
> Alasdair
>
> On 6 December 2010 09:35, Mark Nuttall <mnuttall@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi Guillaume,
>> Given that Aries will be graduating mid December, I think we'd all
>> expect there to be a 1.0 release in January. Would the Karaf team be
>> willing to wait a month for that instead?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mark
>>
>> On 2 December 2010 22:54, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> We'd like to have a Karaf 2.2.0 release in December, but we depend on
>>> Aries 0.3-SNAPSHOT.
>>> Any chance we could release something this month ?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cheers,
>>> Guillaume Nodet
>>> ------------------------
>>> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
>>> ------------------------
>>> Open Source SOA
>>> http://fusesource.com
>>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Alasdair Nottingham
> not@apache.org
>

Mime
View raw message