aries-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What about releasing something soon ?
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 11:33:22 GMT
Whenever we talk about a release, we kinda assume a single version
number, but I think we set up the build to release components
independantly, in which case, each component can be moved to 1.0 as
soon as it passes the CT.  The incubating flag is unrelated to that I
think and we could release 1.0-incubating, and later do a 1.0.1 for
example.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet