aries-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failure since the pom update
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 18:27:15 GMT
On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 19:18, Alasdair Nottingham <not@apache.org> wrote:
> That appears to work. I now have 2 questions:
>
> 1. How do we fix hudson

No idea :-(
The point is that I don't think i've changed anything wrt to this very
problem. I think the previous job was working because there were some
deployed snapshots.  One way might be to deploy non timestamped
snapshots but maven should handle both, so not sure if that would
really change anything.

> 2. What does the -N option do?

It builds without the reactor (i.e. only the current pom without its
submodules).
The goal in that case was to build the proxy (and the dependecies
first, meaning root pom + parent), then everything should work.

Another option would be to enforce maven 3, since I doubt maven 2 will
be maintained very long, as they're mostly compatible.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet