aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.3 release
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:23:41 GMT
I have asked on felix dev about this as well.

Alasdair Nottingham

On 19 Jan 2011, at 22:14, zoe slattery <zoe.slattery@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Alasdair
>> I don't think that is a problem. It is caused by the maven bundle plugin and the
way they obtain bnd. We could raise it with them, but it doesn't prevent us building, so I
don't think we should put off a 0.3 release for a fix.

>> Alasdair Nottingham

>>> Good plan - I noticed this warning:
>>>
>>> [WARNING] POM for 'biz.aQute:bndlib:pom:1.15.0:runtime' is invalid.
>>>
>>> anyone else seen it? I'm not sure if its been there for a while and I just haven't
noticed or if it's something we should fix.

Plugin (thanks
with a view to
and I notice that some
everything that you