aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing license and site map links
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 18:18:32 GMT
On 05/01/2011 16:23, Alasdair Nottingham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The license and site map links seem to be missing from the website at
> aries.apache.org. These are on incubator.apache.org/aries in the top
> right.
>
> Alasdair

Fixed the missing license. Leaving out the site map was deliberate, I
completely reorganised the site so that the map can be inferred from the
way things are organised in SVN and from the navigation menus. Having a
map seemed like a bit of extra pointless stuff to update every time we
made changes :-). However - that's just my view, so feel free to add it
back if you liked having it.

Zoƫ