aries-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bundles required to deploy .eba files
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 07:19:31 GMT
Hi Mark,

Thx for the information and to take the time to answer to my question.
We have to wait that Aries implements the Resolver Hooks as you mention
it in your email. In the meantime, I prefer
not to use EBA on Apache Karaf as we will have conflicts between the
required osgi version installed and the old needed by Aries Application.
When Resolver Hooks will be implemented, then I will make new tests with
EBA. For the moment, we can continue to work with WAR deployment using
pax-web.

Regards,

Charles