aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: org.apache.aries.util
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:25:43 GMT
+1

Regards
JB

On 01/20/2011 02:18 PM, Mark Nuttall wrote:
> I agree; let's version proxy at 0.3 and defer the discussion about
> versioning modules individually.
>
> -- Mark
>
> On 20 January 2011 13:05, Jeremy Hughes<hughesj@apache.org>  wrote:
>> On 20 January 2011 12:52, zoe slattery<zoe.slattery@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi - I remember a discussion about the 'util' module in which I think we may
have agreed that the artifact name, org.apache.aries.util, was out of line with the other
release artifacts. Unfortunately I can't find the discussion, does anyone remember where it
was or what the outcome was?

>> Hi Zoe, in fact it's not out of line. It's a 'leaf' module :-) i.e.
>> one that doesn't have a child modules. So its artifact name is in the
>> form org.apache.aries.* The fact that it sits in the trunk dir means
>> it just looks slightly add in the maven repo.
>>

>>> Also, we have a new module, proxy. Its current version is 0.3-SNAPSHOT, which
means that if I take all the defaults its first release will be 0.3. This is the same situation
that we had with the quiesce module last time, it's first release was 0.2-incubating. Are
you all OK with a 0.3 release of proxy?