aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries 0.3 release candidate RC01
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:00:45 GMT
Yeah in Karaf, I got:

16:56:46,484 | WARN  | rint Extender: 2 |
container.BlueprintContainerImpl  252 | 7 - org.apache.aries.blueprint -
0.2.0.incubating | Bundle com.fimasys.fas.examples.notes.persistence.jpa
is waiting for namespace handlers [(&(objectClass=org.apache.aries.blu
eprint.NamespaceHandler)(osgi.service.blueprint.namespace=http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/jpa/v1.0.0)),

(&(objectClass=org.apache.aries.blueprint.NamespaceHandler)(osgi.service.blueprint.namespace=http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/tx/v1.0.0))]

I fixed the namespace (to use transaction in place of tx) in my JPA
bundle and now I have:
17:30:09,123 | WARN  | elixPackageAdmin |
er.impl.PersistenceBundleManager  564 | 56 -
org.apache.aries.jpa.container - 0.2.0.incubating | There are no
providers available.

because I don't have any JPA provider installed in Karaf (it should be
fixed after the installation of OpenJPA or Hibernate in my container).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré