aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Publishing javadoc
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 20:54:14 GMT
Hi,

I've wanted for a while to publish javadoc for our modules, but
haven't got around to it. I'm getting round to it now, so I would like
to propose to generate the javadoc for each module independently,
rather than as an aggregate. This allows us to generate a projects
javadoc when we do per project releases.

On the website I would like to host them from aries.apache.org using
the following scheme:

javadocs/<module>/<version> - one for each release we published javadoc for
javadocs/<module>/stable - points to the latest release
javadocs/<module>/latest - javadoc built from trunk. Just some upload
someone might have done more recently that the javadoc for the last
release.

What do people think?
Alasdair

--