aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@apache.org>
Subject OBR resolution issues
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 10:08:06 GMT

Hi,

Over the past year or so of Aries development we have identified a number of small issues
with OBR. The Felix team have been quite busy with various core and compendium updates and
have asked for contributions where we can provide them.

I have been taking a look at the problems, and have submitted a patch for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2546

I will be producing patches for other identified issues in the OBR code, but I'm not sure
of the best way to let Felix committers know when they're there. I could post to the Felix
user list, but I don't know whether that is likely to get lost in amongst the general chatter.
I do know that we have some Felix committers on the Aries list, so I thought I'd ask your
advice first :)

Regards,

Tim