aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Semantic Versioning tool
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 10:40:40 GMT

Thanks for the confirmation (and additional info). Hopefully this can serve as a useful concrete
example for any future discussions in Aries.

Tim

To: timothyjward@apache.org
CC: dev@aries.apache.org; timothyjward@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Semantic Versioning tool
From: hargrave@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 16:24:32 -0400

The package-info file for the weaving package
provides the clue. The framework is considered the provider of the weaving
API. The WeavingHook type is not marked @noimplement as it is expected
to be implemented by consumers of the API. So the proxy component should
import the range "[1,2)".

--

BJ Hargrave

Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM