aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Aries integration tests and OSGi 4.3
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:32:49 GMT

Hi David,

It's definitely possible, we do this in the Proxy component, the JPA component, the EJB component,
and probably some other places. We have our own platform definition for the OSGi core 4.3
RI (an equinox build from June) in each project. It should be easy to copy across and to extend
it to cover Felix as well. What would be really nice would be to use a version of pax-exam
that had them supported by default, but I don't know if that exists.

Regards,

Tim