aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Trying to get asm to produce proper bundles
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 06:21:30 GMT
Hi David,

on the other hand, even if asm-all 4 is already a bundle, I raised a
ServiceMix Jira to wrap a bundle for asm. The purpose is to fix the OSGi
metadata and reduce the size of the bundle.

Depending of the timing, we can use one or another.

Regards
JB

On 01/31/2012 03:53 AM, David Jencks wrote:
> I've opened http://forge.ow2.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=316321&group_id=23&atid=350023
with a patch that uses bnd to create proper osgi metadata so repackaging asm will be unnecessary.
 Possibly comments indicating this would be useful would help the idea gain traction.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org