aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <hugh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Jan 2012
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:43:39 GMT
I've posted a draft. I've released the board now require reports to be
submitted a full week in advance. So today is the deadline. I'll be
submitting later. Please comment soon if you have something you'd like
to see added.

http://aries.apache.org/overview/boardreports/january-2012.html

Thanks,
Jeremy