aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aries jmx-bundle and uses clause computation
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 16:58:47 GMT
I also couldn't find any reference to where something like this is
prescribed. I feel tempted to simply remove the hardcoded uses clauses
here as it's a maintenance nightmare and very error-prone...

BTW the version is picked up from the packageinfo files that sit in
the package directories.

Cheers,

David

On 4 January 2012 07:36, Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 03.01.2012 um 18:44 schrieb Alasdair Nottingham:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I bet it is because the spec says it needs to look exactly like that, with those
uses clauses.

> Where would that be mentioned. I quickly scanned the spec and could not find such a thing.
Also, I would not remember having seen it in other parts of the specs. IMHO it would be highly
unusual. Otherwise the version would probably also have to be stated explicitly...