aries-dev mailing list archives

From Holly Cummins <holly.k.cumm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Latest subsystem commits
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 01:45:08 GMT
Hi John,

Thanks for looking into it. After seeing consistent failures/passes on
that test across several local and Jenkins builds with and without the
subsystems changes I'm now seeing a different set of failures. So the
failure was sporadically non-sporadic. :(

I switched to using a private maven repo before #1473, which I was
hoping would improve build stability, but apparently not!

Sent from my iPhone