aries-dev mailing list archives

From "mailing@bibbernet.org" <mail...@bibbernet.org>
Subject Clean OSGI bundles for Hibernate
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 19:19:50 GMT
Hello,

sorry to disturb you, but I would like to ask a question, but first the
background.:

I've started a discussion on the hibernate-dev mailing list some days
ago because there are no complete bundles for hibernate. Sure, there are
many 3th-party bundles around which repackage the original jars or wrap
them, add bundle activators, proxy classloaders and other stuff - but no
complete solution. I offered my help to create clean osgi bundles for
hibernate to get finally a solution for this problem and it looks like
there is enough interest in getting this done.
There are right now some open questions and discussions and I think the
members of the aries project could maybe provide some informations or
answer some of the questions to provide a little support for this task.

If someone is interested in the discussion, here are some links:
https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-7527
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/hibernate-dev/2012-August/008850.html

regards
Martin Neimeier