aries-dev mailing list archives

From Holly Cummins <holly.k.cumm...@googlemail.com>
Subject ARIES-899
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 06:01:49 GMT
Guillaume,

It looks like the latest changes for ARIES-899 have caused several
test failures. They don't show up in trunk, where we test with
released versions, but if you look at the
AriesWithSnapshotDependencies build you can see several tests which
exercise the interaction of other modules with the latest Blueprint
code have started failing since the 899 commit. Do you think you could
investigate?

(You may need to change poms to reproduce locally, but please don't
commit those pom changes, like I did by accident when I investigated a
snapshots test failure. I know it's a pain, so I'm still working on
our maven goal to transparently test with snapshots.)

Holly