aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <hugh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integrating Subsystems into the Aries build
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:02:31 GMT
Hi John,

On 23 August 2012 13:54, John W Ross <jwross@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I would like to begin the work of integrating Subsystems into the Aries
> build. I would add Subsystems to the trunk/pom.xml file, probably as the
> last thing before the samples. I would then monitor the build and fix any
> issues that occur or revert the changes, if necessary. Would anyone like to
> comment, question, suggest, or object before I proceed?

Are there dependencies on artifacts that aren't yet in Maven
repositories? I think there used to be a dependency on an Equinox
build.

It would be good to know that a clean build works before checking in
that change to the trunk/pom.xml ie. empty .m2/repository, fresh
checkout, then locally change the trunk/pom.xml and mvn install.

Thanks!