aries-dev mailing list archives

From John W Ross <jwr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: Jenkins build is still unstable: Aries #1651
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:31:30 GMT

As far as I can tell, the last successful build was #1649 at revision
1378473. There were failures starting on #1650 at revision 1378520,
although I do not recall receiving any notifications. The failures there
are different than the one in build #1651.

John

> Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Aries #1651
>

> I'm a little confused about these Jenkins build messages. My email chain
> first indicates it went unstable, then went back to stable, and finally
> that it's still unstable. ARIES-910 would not have had an impact.
ARIES-912
> might have, but I don't see the connection. The one test failure I see is
> from org.apache.aries.application.runtime.isolated.itests. The build
works
> fine locally with a fresh SVN checkout and m2 repository. Any thoughts?
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>        at

org.apache.aries.application.runtime.framework.management.SharedFrameworkPreResolveHook.collectFakeResources

> (SharedFrameworkPreResolveHook.java:161)
>        at
> Proxy52d21b5c_e2a6_4fd8_b621_974d360a2f8a.collectFakeResources(Unknown
> Source)
>        at

org.apache.aries.application.deployment.management.impl.DeploymentManifestManagerImpl.generateDeployedBundles

> (DeploymentManifestManagerImpl.java:214)
>        at

org.apache.aries.application.deployment.management.impl.DeploymentManifestManagerImpl.generateDeploymentManifest

> (DeploymentManifestManagerImpl.java:166)
>        at
> Proxy48256bcb_be2e_49b4_94fe_8675f1b7e010.generateDeploymentManifest
> (Unknown Source)
>        at

org.apache.aries.application.management.impl.AriesApplicationManagerImpl.resolve

> (AriesApplicationManagerImpl.java:286)
>        at

org.apache.aries.application.management.impl.AriesApplicationManagerImpl.install

> (AriesApplicationManagerImpl.java:303)
>        at

org.apache.aries.application.runtime.itests.IsolatedRuntimeTest.testAppWithFragment

> (IsolatedRuntimeTest.java:209)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at

org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.extender.impl.internal.CallableTestMethodImpl.injectContextAndInvoke

> (CallableTestMethodImpl.java:143)
>        at

org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.extender.impl.internal.CallableTestMethodImpl.call