aries-dev mailing list archives

From John W Ross <jwr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Integrating Subsystems into the Aries build
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:27:20 GMT

There are a few dependencies not currently in maven central. I presume the
typical procedure is to upload them as described in
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html
and https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Uploading+3rd-party
+Artifacts+to+The+Central+Repository?

John